Friday, September 10, 2010

San Bruno Gas line explosion

I live about 14 miles from San Bruno where the gas line explosion occurred on Thursday, September 9th. A day that will never be forgotten. Sometimes I feel like we live in a bubble along the Peninsula as it seems not much happens here. And then we are tragically reminded of how life can end so quickly. I have a mix of emotions today. A feeling of being blessed that my home is not burned down but sadness for those that have. I want to reach out and help everyone that has been affected and hope their future looks bright. We will all do what we can to help out our fellow neighbors. It is what we are supposed to do. It is the right thing to do. Please donate money and blood to help our neighbors as well as others in need. Let's take a moment to say some prayers for these folks as they move forward from this tragic event.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_16043066?nclick_check=1

No comments:

Post a Comment