Saturday, September 4, 2010

Learning from the best

I think I am still going through withdrawals. No, not that kind of withdrawals. The Jasmine Star end of online course and needing more education type of withdrawals. I haven't had a chance to mention I took a 5-day online course with JasmineStar on Creative Live FREE! I know!!! (insert Monica from Friend's voice). I had a hard time attending the whole thing because I have a little baby of almost 8 months but I did what I could. It was really amazing, not only to learn from Jasmine Star but to be able to learn more about branding, style, lighting and exposure. So... even if you are not a wedding photographer it is still an awesome course to watch. I have learned beyond a plethora of information and I'm still researching and doing my homework. I want to be there already. Get passed the frustration of getting the right shot. But I do realize that the learning process and the frustration really is the road to becoming the best. So I'll keep hanging in there.

This picture is the ideal shot of a kid that I have wanted to get. Finally! I had taken an online course on how to shoot babies, toddlers and kids and I didn't get the shot I wanted for this age group during that time. BUT I finally got it. Though I can't submit this picture for that class ('cuz it's over!) it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment