Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ebelskiver's

I took this picture after some friends of ours gave us this traditional Danish Ebelskiver mix. I had never heard of these before. My husband, of course, had the Ebelskiver pan.  I swear that man has everything. He made them on Labor Day and I just HAD to take pictures of them. They are delish! They taste a lot like pancakes with a nutmeg flavor. Then I had to do research online and found out you can fill them with fruit and nuts. YUM! I think I found another hobby. Or maybe for my husband! I think these would make great Christmas gifts if you are looking to go light on the wallet during the holidays. They are unique and taste great and not the same old chocolate chip cookies or brownies. Not that I'm against getting those :)


No comments:

Post a Comment