Thursday, September 16, 2010

Always have it in hand

I'm starting to think I need to have my camera wrapped around my neck all so that I'm always practicing, getting new shots. Not just shots of my 8 month old because that would be boring for everyone and I think it would hold back my growth. I took a one-day crash course with Nicolesclasses Nicole Hill on basic photography. Normally this class is done in 4 weeks. I can see why! It was sooo awesome and sooo full of information. She gave us the weekly homework assignments that she would normally give her 4 week students and told us to do them and get practicing. Sadly I haven't. One of the assignments is to literally take your camera with you all day and shoot. Well I didn't do the all day thing just yet but I did carry and shoot for a couple of hours. Here are some pictures of my furry creatures that have needed my attention lately. Tyson, in black and white, and the little legs of the other guy is Angel.











No comments:

Post a Comment