Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cotton Candy

My husband has alwayyyyys wanted a cotton candy machine. We never really found one that seemed worth while until this past weekend. Bed Bath and Beyond was selling a cheap one with a 20% discount. We thought UM YEAH! Well...all they had was pink but my husband didn't seem to mind. So we bought it and we've been making cotton candy since. You should have seen the kid look on his face, priceless. Jolly Rancher candy was the recommended sweet. It definitely isn't the melt away sugar candy but it is quite good. Now if we can just find the real type of sugar/candy they use we'll be in business. 








2 comments:

  1. OMG you have no idea how much I love cotton candy. I've been tempted to buy the machine too but have restrained myself. Every opportunity I've had, I've rented them...got vetoed at our wedding otherwise I would have had one there too! Maybe I'll request one of the machines as a present now that I know that it works! :) -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS anyplace that rents cotton candy machines will sell the sugar. It comes in huge sizes. I think there's a rental place in downtown san carlos (a 'sweets' store)

    ReplyDelete