Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!

Out with the old and in with the new!!! Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone!!! Thank you for letting me share my stories and I look forward to what 2011 will bring.

I saw this recipe on a blog I follow, One Charming Party, a yummy, fancy appetizer that I could have made blind folded. I was in and I was going to make it! I made a couple of changes because ripe pears are hard to find this time of year especially when you want to make this type of thing and eat it, umm, today. So I decided on apples. I baked them a little bit first so they had a softer texture like pears. My second batch I made included walnuts. I thought this would be a great combination with the cheese and the fruit. These were delicious and I highly recommend them. Enjoy!!!

Here's the recipe:
Goat Cheese Appetizers
     really good bread, sliced
     olive oil
     ripe pear, sliced
     goat cheese
     honey



No comments:

Post a Comment