Sunday, November 28, 2010

French Toast

I think I love French toast when I am eating other fattening things. Take Thanksgiving, for example. All the rich, fatty foods and the over indulging. Why don't we throw in French toast for breakfast! Ya that'll do it! So I made me so French toast with REAL maple syrup from Vermont (thanks to Uncle Kerry). I've never looked up a recipe for French toast before. I figured it was eggs, milk and cinnamon. Today I decided to look up a recipe to see what else was out there. I'm a wing it kind of gal which is why baking and I would never work out so well. I like to add my own "this" and my own "that" and we all know baking is about precision and chemistry. I'll leave that to my husband. I found this great recipe that adds triple sec into your French toast mix. What an awesome orangey flavor to add to your French toast. YUM! I'll be using that again!


No comments:

Post a Comment