Saturday, November 20, 2010

what to do

I've been thinking about my blog lately and what to write and how to write it. I'll be walking with my baby, in his stroller, and I start talking in my head about what to write. It sounds good in theory. I go to type and I'm blank. It's as if someone is watching me and critiquing my grammar. It's very frustrating. It's a learning process to let go and be ok with what you have and what you write. I'll get there someday. Must. Think. Positive.


I've been loving this November fall weather in the Bay Area. Our summer was less then stellar which is quite normal so we tend to look forward to September and October being super nice. This year we've been lucky to have fabulous weather in November. I took a stroll to the mall with my little guy in tow and also my camera. I need to take more photos, even if they are not of people and blog about it. So here we are.


The variety of leaves this time of year always catches my eye.

How can you not resist a red tree!


The morning dew.



No comments:

Post a Comment