Saturday, January 15, 2011

Excitement

I rented a couple of lenses yesterday from Borrow Lenses in San Carlos. I can't say enough great things about them. I am shooting an old co-worker/friend of mine for some fashion shots and head shots. I rented the Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM and Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM. I've never done fashion type shots before so I'm super excited to be spending tomorrow morning with her!


The morning was bright and I was up early, I slept. It felt great! I was looking at my rented lenses thinking about other things I can shoot while I have them. The sky this morning was so red and gorgeous. Great weather for the bay area today. Then I saw the dew on the grass this morning and had to take some pics. Up close and personal. I was on the ground in front of my house in my pajama's, not embarrassed until a lady walked by with her groceries.









No comments:

Post a Comment