Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cupcakes

I thought the title would grab you! I love cupcakes, but I have to admit I'm very picky. Don't give me dry, small, or too much frosting to cover up for bad or dry cake and then charge me $3.50. Wow, harsh! That being said, a girlfriend of mine moved out of state and misses her California cupcakes. I don't blame her. I am going to attempt to send her some via freezing and putting in Tupperware and hoping for the best. I decided to check out Vanilla Moon Bakery in San Carlos. Very cute little boutique. I ordered a few for my friend and ordered the lemon and carrot cake for myself. Not bad. I wish the cake was a bit more moist. The size of the cupcake was just about right and they had a fresh taste. I guess I'll have to go try more flavors :)


Note: I rented a 50mm 1.2 lens to shoot these in my home.


Flavor: S'mores

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment