Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I do...

Daniel & Karina

I was honored when my cousin, Karina, asked me to take her pre-wedding pictures. I loved having the opportunity to practice and to add more pictures to my portfolio and I hope they like them as well. 
Karina is witty, crazy and just plain fun to be with. Daniel is very sweet and quiet. He's the Ying to her Yang.
They eloped in Scotland and had a post wedding party in Saratoga after they came home. The sun was shining magically through the trees that afternoon as if they ordered it for their special day. Daniel with that wonderful smile and Karina with her fiery red hair. I wish you both all the best and I looked forward to more family outings.


She has the most amazing red hair and gorgeous blue eyes.











The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment