Monday, February 27, 2012

Addie Claire turns 6 months

I love that I get to photograph this little girl for the rest of my life. She has changed sooo much since her newborn photos. It was her 6 month birthday as well as getting close to Easter and photos were needed for this little cutie. We headed to the Rengstorff House on a gorgeous February day. She was as easy as can be and hammin' it up for the camera.









I love bloopers and blunders. I was laughing to so hard along with them that I almost missed getting pictures of this moment. Boy am I glad I got it :)



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots!!!! We love them and can't wait to frame them in our house. We love you sooo much and we are the lucky ones that get the privledge of beautiful family photos in the years to come. xoxo

    ReplyDelete