Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Iron Gate

I had the opportunity to shoot at the Iron Gate for an 80th birthday (note to self, I want my birthday here). I'm still going through the other photos but I wanted to share some of the food. If you haven't had a chance to eat there then add this to your bucket list. I can't believe I've known about this place and never eaten there. It's pricey and worth every penny!


I couldn't tell you what this appetizer is, I was too busy shooting to grab one :)


Sunflower seeds at a really nice touch to a salad. I wish I could have arranged this food so you can see the cucumber better, etc...

Raspberry sorbet cleansed our palette in between the salad and the entree and it sure was a nice touch.


This is what I had, the NY steak with allllll of the yummy butter and garlic. I'm a potato girl and wished there were more.


This was the salmon and looked fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Love this place! They have a flambed steak Diane that is to die for and Bananas Foster for dessert....let's double date soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete