Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's a new day

I have decided, thanks to Jasmine Star and the entourage at Creative Live, to continue with my blogging about my photos along with my trials and tribulations if you will. I am by no means a writer as you will see. I am a compassionate person who loves to make people smile both in front of and behind the camera. I have learned soo much these past few weeks from my own experiences of taking pictures as well as online through classes. Where this will take me? Not sure. But I do know I need to dream big.

My brother got married this past weekend and not only was I thrilled to be a part of the nuptials but it was an honor to shoot some of the festivities.

This photo shows the workings of my fabulous cousin, Karina Murtagh, and my wonderful new sister-in-law, Shanna Murtagh, working the make-up magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment